Senior Manager – Investor Relations
Localização: São Paulo, Brazil
Ver en Linkedin 🔗
Would you like to join a leading international investor relations firm headquartered in the heart of New York City and São Paulo? Are you looking for a place where you can make a meaningful impact from Day 1, collaborate with people that really enjoy what they do? Are you comfortable in international settings?
InspIR Group is an investor relations and corporate communications firm with offices in New York City and São Paulo and colleagues in Buenos Aires and San Francisco. We enhance the value and reputation of companies operating in dynamic environments. Our clients operate in rapidly changing environments, multiple currencies and are often high growth. We are the leading strategic investor relations advisory firm in Latin America.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join our team in São Paulo. This person will not only work with our local team, but also colleagues in multiple locations to help our clients manage their communications with the markets and reach new shareholders.
Compensation includes competitive salary, discretionary bonus and benefits. Please only apply for this position if you have investor relations experience in an agency or in-house at a listed company.
What you will do
- Assist in the development, management and execution of long-term IR programs for clients
- Interface directly with clients on a regular basis; build and maintain strong client relationships
- Draft and review corporate communications materials (i.e. press releases, earnings and other conference call scripts, corporate presentations, Q&A sheets, websites and messaging)
- Perform comprehensive benchmarking and competitive analysis for clients
- Perform shareholder base analysis
- Work on preparing clients for IPOs, develop strategic communications for key corporate actions
- Research and target prospective investors and sell side analysts
- Proactively identify issues/news/regulatory changes that may impact clients
- Assist senior leadership team with business development initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA, CFO, CPA a plus. Work experience of 10 + years in related position, including 5+ years in investor relations (in-house at a listed company or at IR advisory firm).
- Highly motivated individual who thinks out of the box with a solutions-based approach
- A sense of humor
- Outstanding communications skills in Portuguese and English (written, oral, listening); previous experience as a financial analyst/research
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial statement interpretation
- Experience partnering with senior management/C-level executives
- Strong initiative and drive; Self-starter, ability to work flexible hours
- Exceptional detail focus and prioritization skills
- Industry experience working in retail/consumer, financials, real estate, industrials, tech-e-commerce
- Microsoft Office, Advanced PowerPoint & Excel skills preferred
- Experience using financial database platforms including Ipreo, Factset