You are about to enter a whole new world. We start by training you for the marathon of the IPO experience up to a year in advance. We help you tell your story, create the infrastructure of being a publicly traded company and work with your banks to execute a flawless IPO. Our allegiance is to you and our objective is the long-term sustainability of your public company.
Our goal is to make you feel vastly over-prepared. We train you to speak like a leader, prepare you for what to expect and show you how to make the most of the entire event.
- IPO Readiness: U.S. and Brazilian filings preparation
- Presentation development for initiating analysts
- Net roadshow video script development and production
- Filing cover art
- Roadshow presentation and script review
- Guidance benchmarking
- Presentation training
- Public company management workshops
- IR website management
- Earnings release, presentation and script template development
- IPO listing day logistics and appreciation events
- IPO day media relations
As your trusted sounding board, InspIR helps expand your perspective and provides experienced guidance. We’ll counsel your company on what to say, how to respond to valid concerns and the wisest way to take the market through your story. Our advice and strategies are tailored to your specific audiences, including debt and equity investors.
We leverage longstanding relationships in the global financial community with analysts and investors to ensure your company’s side is heard and your corporate story resonates.
Annual IR Planning
- Develop individualized strategies to achieve annual goals and KPIs
- Share valuation strategy
- Focus on buy-and sell-side outreach and calendar development
- Improvement of communications platforms
- Message Development
- Guidance Management
- Earnings Release, Conference Call Presentation, Script
- Q&A Development
Benchmarking and Best Practices
- Financial Metrics & Materials
- Investor Relations, Sustainability and Corporate Governance Website Benchmarking
- ESG Gaps and Opportunities
- Annual Report Letter
- Fact Sheets
Debt Investor Relations
- Support for first-time and frequent issuers in the global capital markets; high yield expertise
- Delivering global best practices for disclosure
- Message development, communications materials and outreach programs
- Announcements, earnings releases, investor presentations, Debt IR website content, conference calls, investor days
- Release filings (U.S. & Brazil) and wire service distribution
- Conference call / Webcast organization and management
- Translations – Portuguese / English, English – Portuguese – Spanish / English, English/Spanish
- Design – presentations, fact sheets, earnings templates
Corporate Access is a service that banks offer investors, their clients. Companies like yours are our clients. We offer you Investor Access.
Our Investor Access practice is led by advisors who have extensive experience designing and executing investor marketing strategies at leading investment banks. We leverage this experience as well as InspIR’s longstanding relationships in the global capital markets to help companies like yours reach and attract investors who will support your market valuation and funding goals over the long term.
Because InspIR is not a broker-dealer, we are able to introduce your company to investors who are the right fit, not because they are a client. Our independence also means we can target a far larger universe of investors in each equity market.
We take a rigorous and disciplined approach to targeting investors when designing an investor marketing strategy for your IR program. We overlay this analysis with our extensive, proprietary database of institutional investors that invest in emerging markets and emerging growth companies.
We address buy- and sell-side focus points and use our regional and local market expertise to develop an effective outreach strategy.
In addition to contacting investors within our network of relationships, we make every effort to reach and secure the interest of other potential investors identified through our targeting analysis.
Travel Logistics and Event Management
Whether we are organizing a one-week non-deal roadshow, an Investor Day, or a site visit, we pay careful attention to every logistical detail and execute flawlessly. We employ state-of-the-art technology as part of this process, provide detailed briefing books, and offer conference facilities in almost every equity market.
For each meeting or event, we provide actionable market intelligence by gathering post-meeting feedback from investors, valuable information that can be used to improve future discussions with investors.
Workshops & Coaching
We train individual leaders and teams to speak convincingly to investors on their IPO roadshows, non-deal road shows and similar events. We also conduct workshops for all levels of corporate team members on what it means to be part of a public company. The team members at InspIR have been investors, presenters and reporters on the receiving end of presentations. We help you think like your audience and train you in strategies to win them over.
- One-on-Ones, Small & Large Group Meetings
- Major Speeches
- Media Training
- Crisis Training
- Public Company Workshops
- Ongoing Programs
- IR Team Best Practices
- C-Suite Mentoring
InspIR’s research ensures that your message is focused and clear. The in-depth intelligence we gather provides insight into financial community attitudes – essential to a successful communications program.
We go beyond the scripted questions and engage in rigorous conversations. Senior team members that have done their homework on you and your peers uncover valuable insights from your investment community stakeholders.
We focus on corporate communications that support our clients’ value in the U.S. market. We are team players and routinely partner with client’s regional PR firms to develop a cohesive, coordinated strategy that supports your corporate and investor brand. Our programs raise the profile of company spokespeople and position them as experts.
We are well-versed in crises, and provide dispassionate and effective advice. With InspIR, you have advisors who are smart about your business acting quickly on their feet.
- Strategic Communications
- Reputation Management
- Expert Positioning
- Media Outreach
- Press Releases
- Press List Development
- Byline Articles & Op-eds
- Media Kits
Transactions / Crisis Communications
- Executive, Board Transitions
- M&A Announcements
- Employee Communications
- Proxy Fights