At InspIR Group, we understand that investor days are the flagship events to effectively elevate your investor brand. That’s why we offer investor day advisory and event planning—to help you engage current and potential investors and communicate your strategic vision, initiatives, progress, and financials, all while showcasing your managerial talent. Investor day events may take place in leading financial centers, virtually, or even at your office, combining facilities tours and site visits. Effective investor day planning is crucial, as these events offer investors and the sell-side an opportunity to accomplish significant due diligence in a matter of hours.
We offer investor day advisory and investor day planning to companies looking to effectively communicate their desired message. From beginning to end, our investor day advisory is tailored to each client. We’ll help you create your message—based on a survey we do in advance to inform you of the topics of most interest—and coach you on effective delivery, we’ll conduct a thorough review of peer considerations, and we’ll do a deep dive into your company’s key messaging opportunities.
InspIR’s investor day advisory & investor day planning includes:
- Theme and presentation development, including a pre-event survey and benchmark of global industry peers to deliver your investment thesis in a market-responsive way
- Close collaboration to ensure a cohesive presentation, integrating messaging across all presenters
- Management training expertise, with dry-runs and Q&A for presenting team members
- Top-notch execution—from venue-picking to registration day, our in-house investor day event planning experts will take care of all logistical details
- Delivery of a highly qualified audience using our market intelligence and proprietary resources
- Marketing approach that maximizes turnout—we’ll help engage investors in your story
- Financial media outreach; as a financial communications firm, we can complement your day with valuable media presence
- Attendee survey to measure our work and capitalize on opportunities to engage your audience through social media