In today’s capital markets, your company’s ESG performance has a direct bearing on access to capital and cost of capital. That’s because both equity and fixed income investors are increasingly incorporating ESG data and information into their valuation analysis, with many relying on third-party ESG ratings and research. There are also serious implications with regard to shareholder voting, namely institutions that vote against the management and board directors of companies with poor ESG performance and disclosure.
InspIR Group offers a range of market-leading advisory services related to ESG disclosure and integration into investor communications. We have also partnered with leading experts on setting ESG strategy and building robust systems for capturing, monitoring, measuring and processing ESG data that effectively informs strategic and operational decisions. InspIR’s core ESG counsel comprises:
- Education workshops for senior management, operating managers and finance teams
- Benchmarking analyses to identify gaps as well as opportunities
- Perception research to understand your market valuation as it relates to ESG performance
- Ratings remediation to correct inaccurate ESG scores
- Sustainability reporting, either integrated or stand-alone
- Investor targeting and marketing to attract ESG-dedicated investors and drive incremental share demand
We work with clients to build highly customized, industry-specific communication platforms that effectively integrate ESG performance into all forms of investor communications. As in our other practice areas, we help clients establish and maintain world-class standards, always with the aim of maintaining ready access to capital on favorable terms and building shareholder support.